[Review 1081] Treasure corner and massive Ganoderma mushroom @ 楚塋小食

25/04/2011
楚塋小食
將軍澳毓雅里9號慧安商場地下A35號舖
Shop A35, G/F, Well On Shopping Centre, 9 Yuk Nga Lane, Tseung Kwan O
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/treasure-corner-and-massive-ganoderma-mushroom-e2164386










In this mall, it feels like those surreal malls in Tin Shui Wai with those little snack shops selling the usual fishballs and fish shai mao that are cooked in portable steamers or warmed in a rice cooker.

This snack shop got my attention when I saw [sin jook guen] those steamed beancurd rolls with fillings inside that you get in dim sum places.
I ordered it, but she said it was sold out, so then I looked at the other available items.

The choice was endless, even for drinks they had "cream soda flavoured shaved ice-drink" but the colour of it wasnt pale lemon.

In the end, I reduced my choice down to two: cuttlefish spring roll and mixed vegetable spring roll.

The rest I will try next time.

While waiting for the rolls, I noticed these GIGANTIC GANODERMA MUSHROOMS (Lingzhi), the diameter was the same as a normal football, because beside it were some footballs hanging on the wall!

I wonder what a football would be doing in a snackshop!
I gathered the Ganoderma mushroom were not cooked to be sold, so it must be for the shop owners personal use!
Anyway, I figured their food should be good, because of the range and the owner likes delicacies.

The crabmeat and pork rolled in seaweed looks delicious too, almost everything can be found there, sweet waffles, chips, potato cakes, pearl teas, even grilled chicken satays in a tiny vicinity like that~

The fried vegetable roll, was just simple glass noodles, julienne black fungas, carrots, vegetables wrapped in beancurd skin and deep fried, it was crunchy on the outside and soft and moist inside.
The julienne vegetables were dipped in egg before it was wrapped, making it firmer when fried.
The taste was not bland and tasted like those vietnamese crabmeat and egg nuggets.

The cuttlefish roll was also good too.
I'll be back to try the fried lobster nuggets with cheese and squid and sweetcorn rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...