[Review 11] ADVISED to sit in the SMOKING AREA @ G. Sushi 元綠壽司

Date Reviewed on Openrice: 14/02/2006

I walked into this restaurant, and the waiter asked us if we wanted to sit in the smoking/non smoking area.

I told her that we were non smokers, and she looked at the non-smoking area which was empty, and advised us to sit in the smoking area.

I believe the waiters wanted to group people in one area, so it would be easier to serve and take orders.

As I was allocated to a smoking area, when the non smoking area were vacant, I felt that I should not spend my money here due to their convenience.

Hence I walked out of the restaurant.

Source:

G. Sushi 元綠壽司
鑽石山龍蟠街3號荷里活廣場2樓223號舖
Shop 223, 2/F, Plaza Hollywood, 3 Lung Poon Street, Diamond Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...