[Review 1141] Cute labelling! Read the finest Ultra FINE print! @ Phoebe's Treats

25/05/2011
Phoebe's Treats
灣仔皇后大道東182號地下
G/F, 182 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/cute-labelling-read-the-ultra-fine-print-e2171700











Walked past this cute shop on Queen's Road East, it was small but had lots of tins and boxes of cookies.

I found it colourful, and the various cookies had interesting names such as "Lemon Snowball".

I should have taken pictures there, but I was too busy trying out the cookies, I also forgot to take a picture of the cookie out of its packaging.

Anyway, there were lots of flavours, even tea cookies such as earl grey and iron buddha.

I tried most of them, and found they were strong in butter, which overpowered the rest of the flavours.
The Lemon snowball was also made of cookie, I was expecting meringue, probably because snowball gave me the impression it was white.

I got the Cranberry and pistachio cookies, which was also strong in butter, but at least I could taste the chewy cranberries and pistachio.

I liked their cookies and flavours but if the butter was not so strong, then the flavours would taste more prominent.

Finally the packaging was soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a clear plastic box with wrapped cookies inside, at the bottom of the box was the labelling!
It was so cute, the print is even smaller than millimeters.
You need a magnifying glass to see it, also I had to set my camera in macro mode to take the picture!
Anyway, the printer that printed that is also good too, not many printers are able to print stuff as fine as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...