[Review 1148] Ribs @ 15+J Roaster

03/06/2011

15+J Roaster
天后英皇道25號景星中心地下1號舖
Shop 1, G/F., King's Commercial Centre, 25 King's Road, Tin Hau
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/ribs-at-the-15-j-roaster-e2173824

Last time I had the chicken, it was amazing, so this time I came back for the ribs.

Same as last time I got the set, which includes a drink and a side order

For the side order this time I had the fruit salad.
The fruit salad turned out to be really good because the product shot on the menu illustrates it as fruit with salad cream when it was just pieces of fruit.
If I knew that last time, I would have got the fruit, it had fresh blueberries and strawberries as well.

The chicken tasted as good as last time, with lots of herbs on it (the photo doesn’t show it that well).

The ribs were nicely done, it was covered in rich sauce which you can see from the photo.

I think next time I will leave some space for dessert.




No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...