[Review 1198] Natrual froyo in fairytale kingdom @ Kings N Cream

03/07/2011

Kings N Cream
旺角廣華街1號G23號舖
Shop G23,1 Kwong Wah Street, Mong Kok
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/natrual-froyo-in-fairytale-kingdom-e2179300




This froyo shop is situated at the backstreets of Mong Kok where they sell airsoft guns.

I was attracted by the design of the shop and the massive toy soldier which reminded me of London, Christmas and fairytale stories.
I really liked the tree on the glass window at the front, a bit like a fairytale story.

When I walked past this shop, the Logo and fonts reminded me of the King Parrot group, I wonder if they are they related?

They basically sell ice-cream, froyo and some cakes.

I tried the froyo, the taste was really nice and natural, and not sweet.
It resembles the yogurt at appollo but not as stiff and icy.
The yogurt seemed to contain bits of grains similar to wheatgerm but I didnt know what it was.

I got peach as a topping and it was amazing, it wasnt syrupy sweet even though it was canned peaches.

So overall, I felt the froyo served here was healthy and I'll be back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...