[Review 1257] Kings N Cream kingdom fit for the King @ Kings N Cream

27/08/2011
Kings N Cream
旺角廣華街1號G23號舖
Shop G23,1 Kwong Wah Street, Mong Kok
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/kings-n-cream-kingdom-fit-for-the-king-e2191454

Came here during the month they first opened, and since then there has been some improvement and changes.
They now have designed ice-creams and yogurts which remind me of Smile.
I was given a loyalty card this time which is really cute, especially the stamps on the card, I liked the chocolate chips and the orange stamp featured on their sample chop card.

Although there is more choice, I still chose the plain yogurt with one topping because I felt that their yogurt was really nice on its own it didn't need lots of sauce and other topping to compliment it!
I always believe that a good dish/dessert shouldn't need to have things added because it is not tasteless.
The yogurt was still as refreshing as my first visit, and it did not have that artificial milk powder taste like in other places.
The guy was really nice because he offered samples their ice-cream without me asking.
For the samples I tried chocolate and green tea, the green tea and chocolate ice-cream was very strong, but nice.
At other places even if you asked, they don't offer samples.
My Froyo was lovely and cold, but NOT ICY.



First visit:
http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/commentdetail.htm?commentid=2179300

So far, this is my favourite NATURAL FROYO place, but for sweet localised froyo, my favourite place would be ROLL because I like their thick version. But according to healthy Froyo I would pick this place because it dosnt contain much sugar and I loved the tartness of it.

◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Price: $25 per cup
English menu: yes!
Service: great
Yummy factor: brilliant
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...