[Review 1310] The Best tom yum kung @ 超級食得開心 RA CHA MOO YANG

12/10/2011

超級食得開心 RA CHA MOO YANG
灣仔軒尼詩道87號AB舖
Shop AB, 87 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/the-best-tom-yum-kung-e2200131

I have never liked Tom Yum Kung or perhaps I have never had an authentic one.
The only impression I got from it was the strong taste of lemon grass.

The Tom Yum Kung here really surprised me again.
In general most of their food is good so I decided to try their Tom Yum Kung as well.
I never knew they had this dish until I read OpenRice.

I had the TKY with vermicelli. They said I had to pick something to go with the noodles so I picked the chicken.
I tried the TKY there twice, once eating there and once to takeaway, it is cheaper for Takeaways but the soup is not concentrated.
The best thing was, the chicken was the freshly sliced chicken that is used in their chicken rice dish.
The vermicelli is the super thin type that absorbs the soup.
◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎
Take away soup version
Takeaway version:The takeaway version of the soup is so light that it is like Miso soup where the particles separate after standing for a while.
The soup was not as creamy as the dine in version, it was more watery. The spicyness was toned down but the sourness was still strong. The tomato taste wasn’t that strong either.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎
Eat in Version:The soup was very spicy, but it only stings the throat. It was nice and creamy with a strong tomato taste.
If I had not tried the dine in version, I think I would have just got an average impression from their takeaway version.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Price: Takeaway $2X Dine In: $3X
Service: OK
Yummy factor: Very
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...