[Review 1345] Never ending moment and choices to come @ 無休站 Moments.hk Food Station

16/11/2011

無休站 Moments.hk Food Station
美孚美孚新邨四期商場1樓7號舖
Shop 7, 1/F Stage 4 Shopping Mall, Mei Foo Sun Chuen, Mei Foo
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/never-ending-moment-and-choices-to-come-e2205624

Was invited to the Dialogue in the dark dinner at Mei Foo so I checked my list to see if there was anything I had bookmarked to eat in Mei Foo.
On my list I found this shop and Dessert Forest.

Since Dessert Forest was closer to the dinner location, I went to this place first, then Dessert Forest would be my second stop before reaching the final destination.

It was residential buildings once you come out from the MTR.
There were so many stalls for food and the place was interesting, it was similar to Tsuen Wan, but it was felt like I was in Stratford, London because there were Westerners and the British type of Africans.

Anyway, after passing many stalls and residential buildings, I was just about to give up!
Then after standing there for a moment I saw pillars with their posters, so I realized the shop was nearby.
I never would have guessed it was located on the second floor.
But luckily, they had really clear instructions and in ENGLISH too that specified the exact SPIRAL staircase!!

After going up those rare spiral staircases in Hong Kong, I finally saw the shop!
There were so many choices, but I couldn’t order too much because there was dinner to come.
I really really really wanted to try the popcorn chicken, it looked really nice with the crispy coating.

Popcorn chicken
In the end, I ordered the noodles that come with sauce and toppings in clear plastic bags.
I only picked one ingredient because I just wanted to try the noodles and sauce.

For the sauces there were four sauces available: seafood, teriyaki, Malaysian satay and sesame.
They also put fresh garlic on top as well.

Ingredients and sauces
The noodles cost me $5 because each ingredient costs $2.5 and the noodles cost $2.5, so if you were to pick three ingredients and a noodle, it would only cost you $10.

After I had started eating the noodles, I noticed they had rolled chicken with cheese, which I will order next time with the popcorn chicken! BUT I don’t know when I visit will MeiFoo again!

The noodles were delicious, and you can choose original, spinach or rice noodles.
The sauce was just right, it was thick and clung to the noodles, and without it the crushed garlic and ingredients would not have come together.
There were many ingredients to choose from, but I just chose the shredded abalone.

Choices and choices
The portion size was quite reasonable too.
These noodles used to be quite popular, but no doubt this place was better and cleaner than the place I tried before.

Overall MF was quite a nice place, tried to go to Dessert Forest to get some Pandan cake but it was Tuesday that day, so it was closed, and I was really surprised because the guy at the newspaper stand spoke English really well!~






◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Price: $5
English menu: yes, and clear instructions
Service: brilliant
Yummy factor: delicious
MSG levels: none
Variety:Brilliant
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...