[Review 213] HO(oyster) HO (oyster) delicious @ 阿土麵線

12/12/2008
旺角亞皆老街107-111號皆旺商場地下G3A號舖
ShopG3A,Richmond Commerical Building,107-111Argle Street, Mong Kok
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/ho-oyster-ho-oyster-delicious-e1956839

It would be rare to see me eat on the streets of HK, but I had to try this Taiwanese oyster noodles. The last time I had it, was in some Taiwan style restaurant in Wanchai, the portion there was small, and I just couldn’t get enough of it.

Luckily, the weather is not so hot these days, nice and breezy, perfect for eating out in the streets, but the only downside is that being located on the corner of a busy MK road, there is so much car fumes and dust, but anyway, just had to try.

It is good that you can pick other ingredients in your noodle, although oyster noodles is the signature dish in Taiwan, you have pay extra for the oysters here.
Other optional ingredients include: Baby oysters, scallops, clams, prawn, pork intestine, crabmeat, sausages etc.
The basic ingredients are grounded garlic puree, pork intestines and coriander.

For mine, I chose oysters, baby scallops and clams, and I had all the basic ingredients except for the coriander. I also added some vinegar and chili radish from their condiments bar.

Anyway yummy yummy, tasted like a thick soup filled with noodles all over, and the occasional oyster incorporated with the zing and tangyness from the chili radish and vinegar.
It reminded me of the fake sharks fin soup, but even better, because there are many variations of the fake sharks fin soup, and different standards everywhere in Hong Kong.
But so far, there is no other place that can compare to this, being fast food and delicious!!
I also tried the winter melon tea, no extra ice was added, so it was pure melon tea, for me it was slightly sweet.

I will definitely be back, well at least during the winter, or frequently if they open up in a food court.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...