[Review 226] Roast Turkey Finale of 2008 @ Grande

30/12/2008
Grande
西貢灣景街26號
G/F, 26 Wan King Path,, Sai Kung
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/roast-turkey-finale-of-2008-e1962038

This is Part three of my Roast turkey lunch, the last of it for 2008, so long until next Christmas!

Usually when I eat in Sai Kung, I really do not know what to expect, either it will be good or the opposite.
Anyway with this one, I thought the portion was a bit small, although soup was included, but for that price you would usually get soup, main and drink over at the Hong Kong side.

The plate of turkey was rather Mediterranean to me, the peppers and courgettes were grilled, no Brussels sprouts and only One roast potato. Not very western.

I think if I came here first, I would not have been impressed with portion, but since I have had my fair share of turkey, I am not that bothered about it. The turkey did not come from a properly roasted turkey, but roasted turkey breast rolls.

The stuffing was a bit different, a big slice, the same as the turkey with chestnuts and bits of meat in it, however the menu was slightly confusing, sausage and chestnut stuffing meaning a sausage and some chestnut stuffing, or sausage and chestnut stuffing mixed up ?!

If you have read my earlier part two review, I was actually served a sausage, usually Chipolatas are served with turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...