[Review 274] Cantonese thai food @ Chili Club 辣椒會 (灣仔)

11/04/2009 Chili Club 辣椒會
灣仔駱克道88號1樓
1/F, 88 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/cantonese-thai-food-e1987634

I booked a table through the phone, and the guy replied " a table for fee at wun o cock" , so based on his accent, I was expecting some cantonese styled food.

When we got there, the atmosphere was OK, a mix of western ppl and cantonese ppl having lunch there. Waiters anxiously trying to serve people and looking busy.
Luckily there was a chi-eng menu, anyway I ordered the PAD THAI, which came at a reasonable time, however they did'nt give me lemon/lime, which I had to request for, shown in the pic, served in a sauce dish.

I wasnt very pleased when I got the noodles, it was wet, Phad thai is not meant to be wet, also there was chili in it. Anyone would know there is no chili in that, also it tasted a bit sweet.
Most Pad Thais have prawn in it too, none in my dish either.

I think next time I would be safer ordering fried rice instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...