[Review 28] Average food @ 伊斯坦堡特快 Istanbul Express Turkish Restaurant

Date reviewed on openrice: 06/04/2006

Yesterday I tried this restaurant. I ordered a chicken doner with chips.

It didn't taste as nice as i expected, but rather plain, the manager told me that Turkish doners do not have sauce.

But anyway the chicken tasted a bit dry and crunchy, and I could feel it scratched my throat when i swallowed it.
The chips were also overdone, or they had been re-fried.

I also tried the native apple tea, I couldn't really taste any tea in it, but it just tasted like hot apple juice.

source:
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/average-e102438

伊斯坦堡特快 Istanbul Express Turkish Restaurant
灣仔駱克道66號地下舖
G/F, 66 Lockhard Road, Wan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...