[Review 307] No MSG Healthy meal series @ 大快活 Fairwood

14/06/2009
將軍澳坑口培成路15號蔚藍灣畔1樓126-127號舖
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/no-msg-healthy-meal-series-e2003704

Fairwood have introduced a no MSG series to promote healthy meals, which also includes a fruit. In away it reminds me of the meals at the hospitals served in trays with a fruit.

Firstly I rarely go to any fast food chains, such as Fairwood, Maxims, so I was a bit unfamiliar with the ordering and collection style.
I ordered a takeout, after paying for it, I collected my ticket and assumed to pass it to the food counter.
However it turns out that ticket is for my reference, and you collect it, when the number is called.

Anyway I ordered the fried chicken in peach sauce with rice, and waited a while for it to be ready. I was quite impressed, the staff brought me over the food when it was ready, so I didnt have to go to the counter to collect it.

The chicken did taste crunchy as claimed, and no MSG as stated, with the expected sweet sauce from the peach.
Their no MSG series, works in the sense that the dishes in that range do not really need MSG, they are sweet and sours, or citrus flavours, so those flavours give it a strong flavour based, without really requiring MSG.
Also the Italian dishes is a right choice for their no MSG series, since MSG is mostly found in Asia, and Italian dishes contain mostly tomato and herbs which gives it flavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...