[Review 45] New York cheesecake donut @ Krispy Kreme

Date reviewed on openrice: 25/08/2006

It took a while to find this place, but I eventually found it, which turns out to be located in a convenient area.
I was greeted with a long queue, flowing from the entrance, but I still queued.
I finally got to the counter, and a wide selection of donuts were displayed in the glass cabinet. I was given an original to try, which tasted quite sweet, but a little oily.
I ended buying chocolate with custard, caramel crunch, and new york cheesecake. All went nicely with tea. I personally think the price of the donut is reasonable, but the drinks are slightly overpriced, but I think most people will buy a drink due to the sweetness.
I recommend the NY cheesecake for the Chinese if they do not like over sweet foods. In general American style is this sweet, so we just have to accept it!!!
Same with the Chinese culture, they like to put a lot of sugar, oil in their cooking too!!!!!

Source:
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/new-york-cheesecake-donut-e121620

Krispy Kreme:
銅鑼灣利園山道61-72號
61-72 Lee Yuen Shan Road, Causeway Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...