[Review 468] 06/10/2009 Vegetarian Sushi @ 自家素食 (黃大仙) Vegetarian Life

自家素食 (黃大仙) Vegetarian Life
黃大仙正德街104號黃大仙中心地庫B07舖
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/vegetarian-sushi-e2034686

Apart from dine in, they also have the usual vegetarian snacks to take-out, and even sushi too.

I found one of the staff to be particularly pushy, I had only looked at the sushi, and she already started packing it in a box for me.

I was going to get some anyway, but I didnt like the way she tried to sell it all to me, as there was only a few pieces left, I have tried vegetarian sushi before at Lai Chi Kok (not listed on Openrice yet, but that restaurant is quite good, especially their lunch).

I got the minced tuna, and tuna sushi.
Both looked like the real thing, the tuna sushi does actually tastes like the real thing, slightly opaque, and not too chewy.
The minced tuna was a bit bland.

*No photos, as the woman was too pushy!!* perhaps if I took a photo of that woman would be more helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...