[Review 614] Cakes @ Jam Bakery

Jam Bakery
12/01/2010
大坑施弼街28號 G/F, 28 Shepherd Street, Tai Hanghttps://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/asdfsadf-e2056396

Since I saw photos of the lychee mousse cake, and the apple passionfruit cake, I have been wanting to come here.
I finally did, and got the apple and passionfruit mousse cake, there were other ones I wanted to try too such as raspberry mousse, baileys, and hazelnut cake.

But with those ones, you can usually imagine how it will taste, so I got another German cheesecake to try too.

For the apple and passionfruit cake, it was two layers, one layer of apple mousse, and one layer of passionfruit mousse, overall it tasted refreshing, with thin apple slices on top and a raspberry.

As for the cheesecake, it reminded me of the cheesecakes at Marks and Spencers with with sultana's in it. The cheese was not too over powering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...