[Review 84] A bit raw @ The Burger Joint

Date reviewed on openrice: 08/09/2007

I went late in the afternoon, so not there were many ppl there.
I was expecting some American staff, but the one I ordered from didn't really understand English.
Anyway i ordered a cheese lovers, and should have taken note of the previous comments that the patty is half cooked.
However the fries were delicious with the creamy mayo sauce, but the portabello mushroom was not fresh, it was pickled in vinegar sauce.
For my tea, it was funny they asked me if i wanted milk. But the milk they gave me wasn't milk, it was that nasty hong kong cream, or whatever its meant to be.

The Burger Joint
上環禧利街 27 號地下
Hillier Street
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/a-bit-raw-e178204

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...