[Review 856] supersupergirl got pissed by a champagne sorbet! @ Bibini Ice-cream Gelato

01/09/2010

Bibini Ice-cream Gelato (已結業)
西貢福民路58-72號高富樓地下11號舖
Shop 11, G/F, Ko Fu House, 58-72 Fuk Man Road, Sai Kung
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/supersupergirl-got-pissed-by-a-champagne-sorbet-e2113388




After reading the review by HK Epicurus, it was commented that the vanilla was stronger than anticipated so I was really looking forward to that taste.

I don't usually bother with Vanilla ice-creams, because they all taste the same, except for WALL's cream of cornish. So I was hoping to find that taste again.

Surprisingly, when I tried it, it tasted like the cream of cornish I was expecting, however after getting through half of it, my taste buds started to get accustomed to it so it started tasting like normal vanilla ice-cream.

As well as vanilla, I also got the Champagne sorbet; it was icy opaque in the cabinet, which made it irresistible.
The sorbet melted in my mouth, into pure refreshing liquid, it wasn’t too sweet either, but it had the real bitterness of champagne, ten minutes later, the effects of alcohol started to show! Hence there was a very high content of alcohol in it.

It would be interesting if they did Beer sorbet too.

They had local flavours too such as Durian, Milk tea.

For improvements, I think they should buy proper lids instead of using cling-film to wrap it for takeaways.
My fingers were rather sticky from unwrapping the cling-film from the cup.

Overall the ice-creams tastes really nice, and the texture was very soft, the spoon glides in it very effortlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...