[Review 883] CBD C-an B-e D-elicious!!! @ 麥當勞 McDonald's

14/10/2010
麥當勞 McDonald's
銅鑼灣駱克道463-483號銅鑼灣廣場二期地下G04舖
Shop G04, G/F, Causeway Bay Plaza 2, 463-483 Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/cbd-c-an-b-e-d-elicious-e2123655




From their promotions, I just knew I was going to like it, especially the wheat bun, and herb coating on the chicken.

This CBC is a popular burger served in Europe and the US (chicken & bacon).
Anyway, the coating was surprisingly crunchy and still juicy inside, with nice herbs on the coating to spice it up.
The sauce matched the chicken very well especially the barbecue sauce and the mayonnaise.
I would have liked it if there were more barbecue sauce.
It reminds me of that delicious Southern style chicken especially with the herbs and barbecue sauces.
I don't usually like bacon, but it didnt taste that prominent so it was ok, and the product shot and real thing looked 95% similar.

I liked the wheat bun the most, without those annoying sesame seeds, and this sandwich was so much better than the Sakana.

I am looking forward to the next burger they will launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...