[Review 1867 ] Second visit to Hop Yick, there will be a third @ 合益泰小食 Hop Yik Tai

11/10/2012
合益泰小食 Hop Yik Tai
深水埗桂林街121號地舖
G/F, 121 Kweilin Street, Sham Shui Po
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/second-visit-to-hop-yick-there-will-be-a-third-e2262883



Since my last visit I was craving for more food from Sham Shui Po, the rice rolls and the liver noodles.

This was my first stop.

Last time the sauces made the rice rolls a bit too soggy so this time I asked for it plain.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Rice rolls:


The rice rolls still tasted as delicious as the first visit and after eating the preserved egg, I used that plate as a sauce plate and dip the rice rolls there.
Their soy sauce is quite strong, so you only need a little bit.
For me I liked my rice rolls with soy sauce only, but on my next visit I will try the full thing with ALL the sauces.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Preserved eggs:


These preserved eggs were really mushy, the yolk part had this alkaline taste to it.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...