[Review 1444] A really nice taro flavoured froyo @ Eski Mo's Frozen Yogurt

08/02/2012

Eski Mo's Frozen Yogurt 
北角英皇道225號國都廣場地下02號舖
Shop 02, G/F, Olympia Plaza, 255 King's Road, North Point
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/a-really-nice-taro-flavoured-froyo-e2218312

I have always wanted to try this Froyo joint but never got round to going.
Anyway, the taro froyo was the one I have always wanted to try and the Indian alphonso mango as well.
The interesting thing is Joda's cup [which used to be located opposite this place] had a green mango slush as well that was nice.

I like any mango flavours as long as they are not the Orange coloured ones sold in HK.
I don’t know what type of mango that is, but it has a taste that I do not like.
The type that I like is the Australian mango, which is red and green on the outside.
Anyway there were only four flavours that day: Alphonso mango, Taro, Strawberries and Cream, green tea and original.
I was only allowed to sample two flavours, which was disappointing because if they did taste nice I would have got an extra cup of yoghurt.
I tried the Alphonso mango, which was slightly slushy, and the other one I tried was the strawberries and cream.
I wanted to try the green tea and original flavour as well, but I had already tried two samples so I couldn’t try anymore.
So in the end I just got the Taro froyo. The taro flavour was really nice; it was the taste I was expecting but did not get from Razzleberry.
Razzleberry had a really nice concept, but their froyo let them down.
The tartness was really pleasant and not acidic yet creamy at the same time.
As for the strawberries and cream it tasted like fresh strawberries grounded with cream.
On my next visit I want to try the original and green tea froyo and other interesting flavours which they might have.



No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...