[Review 1706] Fine cakes @ 帝苑餅店 Fine Foods

11/08/2012

帝苑餅店 Fine Foods
尖沙咀麼地道69號帝苑酒店大堂
G/F, The Royal Garden, 69 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/fine-cakes-fine-foods-e2250868
I have always wanted to try the cakes from Fine Foods but East Tsim Sha Tsui is too far and inconvenient.
They had a counter at Hang Hau so I bought some cakes from there.
Initially I did not know they were Fine Foods because I went over thinking they were selling English foods until I went to the counter.
The cakes at the stall were exactly the same ones at Tsim Sha Tsui.

In the end I chose the strawberry yogurt and the green tea and mango.
I ate the strawberry one first because the taste was lighter.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
strawberry yogurt cake
This was the favourite of the two because the yogurt tasted natrual and light, the texture was silky mousse with soft sponge at the bottom.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
green tea and mango
I am not fan of mango but got this because I wanted to try the green tea.
There was a layer of green tea that had a truffle/praline texture which I really liked.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++







No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...