[Review 1720] Goodbye for now and see you at Cyberport @ Eski Mo's Frozen Yogurt

24/08/2012
Eski Mo's Frozen Yogurt
北角英皇道225號國都廣場地下02號舖
Shop 02, G/F, Olympia Plaza, 255 King's Road, North Point
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/goodbye-for-now-and-see-you-at-cyberport-e2253598






Found out from Spicygal's review that they are going to move to Cyberport so I just had to get their yogurt again.
However found out that they do pizza's as well so I hope to come again and try the pizzas before they move.

Cyberport is really far away so I hope they open another branch, but I think Cyberport would be a good location for them because their vibrant themes and designs would match those settings.

I love their froyos but last time I could only try two flavours so I did not try the original.

This time I ordered the Original Tart and I wished they had Taro too because that was my favourite as well.

The Original Tart had a really nice natrual yogurt taste and for the toppings I chose Honey Mochi which was so lovely and soft and not too sweet.

It was the softest mochi topping I have tried and it was cut to reasonably big size pieces.
I am also really gutted I havent their other wacky froyo flavours such as:
Chocolate mint toothpaste, hazelnut chocolate, pistachio and greet tea!

Anyway, I hope to try their pizza soon before they move because they are all VEGETARIAN!! and I was surprised by the vegetarian beef and chicken ingredients, If I do make it before they move I hope I can try some other froyo flavours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...