[Review 1821] Novelty mini donuts @ Fresh Fresh 簡品堂

簡品堂 Fresh Fresh
葵芳葵富路7號葵涌廣場三樓97號舖
Shop 97, 3/F, Kwai Chung Plaza, 7 Kwai Foo Road, Kwai Fong
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/novelty-mini-donuts-fresh-fresh-e2260539

After trying their pandan cake at a recent promotional stall at Hollywood plaza, I really wanted to try their donuts, but the nearest branch was MK or the Kwai Fong side of town.
Since my friend lives in the KF area I was able to get her to get me some.
She got me a pack of three for $15.

These donuts were non fried which is healthier compared to the fried ones, however the icing was a bit too much.
The chocolate one tastes the best and the donut was soft and grease free.
The lilac one tasted a bit artificial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...