[Review 1972] A visit to see Uncle Fong's bakery @ 超羣麵包西餅 Uncle Fong by Maria's (太子)

06/11/2012
超羣麵包西餅  Uncle Fong by Maria's
太子太子道西182號金寶樓地下A舖
Shop A,G/F,Cambo House,182 Prince Edward Road West, Prince Edward
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/a-visit-to-see-uncle-fongs-bakery-e2267882





I did not know that this was a branch of Maria's but the bakery looked good so I wanted to go there.
However this branch is quite far from the MTR station so it takes alot of walking.
The most convenient branch of Maria's is the one in Central because it is near the MTR exit.

I went with Ivy to this large scale bric-a-brac fair nearby and passed this branch.
She got the muffin herself and got me the bun with the runny custard centre because since I tried it last time I have been craving for again.
I wanted to buy more than one because it was cheaper but I was too lazy to carry them so I just got one.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Runny custard filled bun:
The buns here were slightly bigger than the ones in Central and not so burnt.
It actually tasted better because there was more filling but it is a shame that this branch is inconvenient.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...