[Review 2290] Hazelnut and chocolate froyo @ Yo Mama

04/03/2013
Yo Mama - Frozen Yogurt
灣仔永豐街16號地舖
G/F, 16 Wing Fung Street, Wan Chai
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/hazelnut-and-chocolate-froyo-yo-mama-e2286002










Since my last visit, there are now six branches of Yo Mama in Hong Kong with Wan Chai being their first branch.
I have not had a froyo for a long time because I have been bored of the flavours especially at Yo Mama because they only had original and green tea.
This time they had hazelnut and chocolate froyo which was the reason I why I came.
The toppings were unchanged and the variety was the roughly the same as before with fruit, cereal, sweets etc.
The decor of this froyo joint was the same as my first visit and the sitting area lighting was really dark.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Froyo:
I chose the green tea mochi and realised there was a jar of meringues as well so I got the meringues.
The hazelnut chocolate froyo was really nice because it was really thick and viscous and the taste of chocolate was not powdery.
The meringues were cute and colourful and not too sweet, whilst the green tea mochi was deliciously soft and chewy.



★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...