[Review 2301] Strawberry cake at McCafe @ 麥當勞 McDonald's

08/03/2013
麥當勞 McDonald's
北角英皇道460-470號樂嘉中心地下5A號舖及地庫
Shop 5A, G/F&B/F, Roca Centre, 460-470 King's Road, North Point
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/strawberry-cake-at-mccafe-e2286441










★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Strawberry cake HKD26:

Out of all the cakes I have seen at McCafe, this must have been the simplest cake with just cream, sponge cake, strawberry jam and garnished with half a strawberry on top.

The taste of this one was quite nice, it was soft sponge with cream and a hint of strawberry from the jam filling in the middle.

This cake is nice and simple for the afternoon with a cup of tea.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Trainer or Trainee?:
When I ordered, the guy in the black shirt was being trained and I gave him a difficult task while he was on training because I wanted the outermost cake because the strawberry was more ripe.
He was instructed to take the whole plate of cakes out because he was not sure how to get it.
It was then that I noticed his badge said "Trainer" when it should have been "Trainee".

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Food studio and McDonalds employment centre:
After eating the cake, I was on my way out when I noticed that their Food studio and McD's recruitment centre are located here.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...