[Review 2505] Dessert with Neighborhood Gourmet @ 蘭苑饎館 Lan Yuen Chee Koon

14/05/2013
蘭苑饎館  Lan Yuen Chee Koon
太子西洋菜北街318號集賢樓地舖
G/F, 318 Sai Yeung Choi St North, Prince Edward
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/dessert-with-neighborhood-gourmet-e2296618

I really liked the pistachio dessert on my visit I decided to go back for it.
I also had the pineapple pudding as well.
There is a jar that they proudly show people the pistachio nuts that they use.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Pistachio dessert:
While I was there, the TV was broadcasting Neighborhood Gourmet which also happened to feature their pistachio dessert.
The dessert was slightly disappointing this time because it was lumpy and quite sweet.
I hope on my next visit it will taste as good as my first visit.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Pineapple pudding:
The pineapple pudding was quite nice with pieces of pineapple in the dessert.
However it was slightly too sweet.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★





No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...