[Review 2521] Job's tears thirst quencher @ 林記涼茶店

19/05/2013
林記涼茶店
南丫島榕樹灣後街
Yung Shue Wan Back Street, Lamma Island
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/jobs-tears-thirst-quencher-e2297444

I was really thirsty so bought a drink from here and drank it immediately after I paid for it so there are no photos.
I did not think it would be listed in OpenRice but it was, annoyingly this other restaurant which I expected to be on OpenRice was not listed.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Job's tears drink:
On the drinks list, it claims to be low in sugar and I really appreciate that.
When I drank it, the sweetness was just right.
Usually Job's tears drinks are really viscous, but this one was not which made it a good thirst quencher.
I will definitely buy drinks from here again, so there will be photos next time!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...