[Review 2524] Fresh hand cut fries @ Lamma Grill

19/05/2013
Lamma Grill
南丫島榕樹灣大園村18E號舖
Shop 18E, Tai Yuen Village, Yung Shue Wan, Lamma Island
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/fresh-hand-cut-fries-lamma-grill-e2297467

As well as Tai O, Lamma Island also offers fresh Handcut fries at the Lamma Grill.
I already had lunch so stopped by just for fries.
When I went to order the fries, you could see a tray of freshly cut fries ready to be fried.
The fries were piping hot when they arrived and I put my favourite salt and vinegar on the fries.
The fries were delicious, with crisp skin, delicious starchy potato inside with a hint of sweetness.
They tasted perfect with salt and vinegar.
While the fries were divine, the biting insects were hell, I was bitten at least eight times before I finished the fries hence the low rating for the environment.
The only regret was that I didn't try the lamb and mint sausages.









No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...