[Review 2571] Too cute! must see and must try Babyccinos @ 太平洋咖啡 Pacific Coffee

07/06/2013
太平洋咖啡  Pacific Coffee
灣仔駱克道41號東城大廈UG4-5號舖
UG 4-5, 41 Lockhard Road, Wan Chai
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/too-cute-must-see-and-must-try-babyccinos-e2300440

I was always curious what the Babyccinos were on the Kid's menu so I finally decided to try them both.
There were two choices: Babyccino and Babychoccino.
The Babyccino is basically steamed milk and the Babychoccino is steamed milk with chocolate.








★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Babychoccino:

The drink was seriously cute when it came, the size of the cup is probably the size used for coffee shots with a lovely big foam cap on the top.

Unfortunately I was not able to photograph it there but I did for the other drink.
The taste was really nice, there was a temperature difference, the first sip was warm and and it gets colder nearer the bottom.
I felt that it was quite sweet so the sugar in this is probably the daily intake of sugar in normal sized beverage.

After I finished it, there was lots of lovely chocolate flavoured froth left.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Babyccino:


This was basically steamed milk. I do not like plain milk so I added cinnamon powder to it which got rid of the plain milk taste.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
I hope to see in future more flavours or perhaps they can sell a Rainbowcino set with five of these cute babyccinos in different flavours eg Rasberry, Green tea, Caramel, Hazelnut and Chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...