[Review 2627] Marinated pork knuckle @ 再興燒臘飯店 Joy Hing Roasted Meat


05/07/2013
再興燒臘飯店  Joy Hing Roasted Meat
灣仔軒尼詩道265-267號地下C座
Block C, G/F, 265-267 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/marinated-pork-knuckle-joy-hing-e2306298

I have not been here for ages but recently someone asked me to recommend a place for Roast pork hence I recommended this place.

I decided to give it a revisit to check out the roast pork again and this time I tried their marinated item as well because it is nice as well according to the reviews.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Marinated pork knuckle:

The pork knuckle tasted ok, the flavouring was not too strong or sweet but it was not soft enough.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Roast pork:



The roast pork was a bit dry and lean this time, there were only a few pieces too, so hopefully the person I recommended will get a better cut that is not too lean or fat.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...