[Review 2772] Marinated porks trotters @ 鹵八鵝店 Lo Pak Restaurant

25/08/2013
鹵八鵝店  Lo Pak Restaurant
灣仔春園街20號富國大廈地下C舖
Shop C, 20 Spring Garden Lane, Wan Chai
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/marinated-porks-trotters-e2316229


Went to Lo Pak's randomly because I could not think of anything to eat and bumped into Jamel.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Pork trotters and tofu:

As I have tried almost everything, I decided to try the porks trotters because I have not tried them before.
They were boneless and sliced neatly but a little too dry for my liking.
The tofu fared better but it was slightly oily.
Both items were not too salty which was good and the vinegar provided neutralised the oilyness and made it more appetizing.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...