[Review 2979] Divine Filipino Ube milkshake @ 金蒂小店 Cinta J Express

20/11/2013
金蒂小店 Cinta J Express
灣仔柯布連道2A號C2號舖
Shop C2,2A O'Brien Road, Wan Chai
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/divine-filipino-ube-milkshake-e2332026

This place is normally closed during lunch, but it was open so I tried their set lunches.

There were four choices which were not really Filipino style but were Chinesey.
Tried the Pancit bihon with chicken and it was basically like the Chinese stir fried rice vermicelli with a piece of lemon.
I suppose their lunch options are targeted for the locals and not so much Filipinos.









They now sell icecream too and many other new items and drinks.

I spotted the milkshake maker which meant their milkshakes are made with icecream just like Caliburger.

I ordered the ube milkshake because I love UBE!
The ube milkshake (ube meaning Taro) was divine, it was not to sweet but extremely creamy with a strong taro taste.

Hopefully they are open again during lunch so I can try the Baby cocktail even though I don't have a clue what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...