[Review 2812] Classy nougats @ 多多餅店 Door Door Bakery

06/09/2013
多多餅店  Door Door Bakery
美孚美孚新邨百老匯街65號地舖
G/F, 65 Broadway Street, Mei Foo Sun Chuen, Mei Foo
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/classy-nougats-e2318810

As mentioned in my previous review, the nougats here are really good and the packaging and design really takes it to another level.

They have fans from Thailand who go there especially for the nougats.

I regretted that I didn't buy any on my last vist, but thanks to Garycwm for getting me these nougats.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Black sesame nougats:

I loved the packaging and fonts, especially the foil wrapper.
The bag was resealable.

There was crisp rice paper to keep it from sticking to the wrapper.

The taste of these nougats were delicious, you can see black sesame seeds in it and there was a layer of chocolate in the middle sandwiched between the delicious nougat that was not too sweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...