[Review 2837] Clean joint for Indonesian food @ DPK My Kitchen

16/09/2013
DPK My Kitchen
銅鑼灣糖街27A地舖
G/F., 27A Sugar Street, Causeway Bay
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/clean-joint-for-indonesian-food-e2320765

Came here before a tasting because I was attracted by their banner at the front.
It was clear and concise with Chinese, English, Indonesian with prices.
I ended up getting these fried chicken things which looked liked fried siumai's in the cabinet.
These chicken things are called Bakso Ayam.
(Ayam meaning chicken).
There were tables there so I sat down and ate them.







★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Bakso ayam goreng:

They tasted really nice and were crispy on the outside filled with some diced carrots.
Basically they were fried ground chickenmeat balls.
I will come back and try their other rice dishes as they have a clear menu in English.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...