[Review 3016] Crackling fish skin crackers @ Chip In Fish & Chips

10/12/2013
Chip In Fish & Chips
西貢敬民街9號高勝樓地下11號舖
Shop 11, G/F, Ko Shing House, 9 King Man Street, Sai Kung
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/crackling-fish-skin-crackers-e2335087

After dining at the new Kebab place nearby, my stomach was burning because the food was too spicy.
As I walked past, I saw the new green tea latte so got that as a soother.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Green tea latte HKD20:

It was nice and cold on a cold day, definitely nice and soothing for my stomach.
The taste was milky with a hint of green tea grassiness and bitterness without being too sweet.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Spicy Fish crackers:
Thanks to Vicki for giving me these fish crackers (fried fish skin).




As you can see they use fresh fish hence there is fish skin!!
I liked the way, they made that a snack!
The fish skins were addictive and crispy with a nice spicy kick.
They tasted nice with vinegar and ketchup too!
I hope to see other flavours such as curry, lemon and black pepper, Chinese salt and pepper or chili and lime.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...