[Review 3115] $10 for an unusual experience @ Initial Ice Cream Store

25/01/2014
Initial Ice Cream Store
尖沙咀金馬倫道48號地下2號舖
Shop 2, G/F, 48 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/10-for-an-unusual-experience-e2343160

After reading the reviews I was curious about their softserve icecreams.
Currently there are two flavours:
-Usual experience - 3.6 hokkaido milk
-Unusual experience - I dig leather
There is some speculation that there will be a new flavour to come called "tears".
(I wonder if it is going to be savoury!)





The softserve costs $10.
It was hard deciding which one to get, so I asked the guy about the Unusual experience and he said it tastes like tea.
I was silly to have thought that he meant Western milk tea coming from a Chinese guy because for milk tea they only have one kind which is the one I hate.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
I dig leather :

Unfortunately I did not like it because it tasted just like Hong Kong Style tea.
I really regretted not getting the Usual experience because it tastes like white rabbit sweets according to the reviews.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Maintenance!
Yeah right!
I was so annoyed they stopped serving softserve because no one eats froyo/icecream during the winter except me because the temperature of winter here is probably autumn in the UK.
COME ON...  ITS NOT COLD!!!


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...