[Review 3124] Catfe @ Catfe

28/01/2014
Catfe
上環蘇杭街85號地舖
G/F Shop , 85 Jervois Street, Sheung Wan
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/catfe-e2343987

I was attracted to this Cafe because of the name Catfe located on the corner of holiday inn.
It was a little bit disappointing because there were not many cat related items inside apart from the logo and the cat ornament on the ledge.
At Catfe, they have non coffee drinks for people who do not drink coffee.

They had a cake cabinet.

Unfortunately, both seats were taken so I could not dine there.
I was intending to try both cakes but since I had to eat outside I only got one.


I got the tea one because the other one was not labelled.
I don't know what this cake was because there was no English, it was some sort of Lemon tea cheesecake.

Basically it was a mousse cake with a layer of tea jelly on top which was bitter, then there was cream and lemon peel on top which was also bitter.
I didn't really like it because most of it was fake cream.








No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...