[Review 3230] Cucumber and aloe vera milk drink @ 鴻福堂 Hung Fook Tong

19/03/2014
鴻福堂 Hung Fook Tong
旺角港鐵旺角東站MKK8號
Shop MKK 8, Mong Kok East MTR Station, Mong Kok
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/cucumber-and-aloe-vera-milk-drink-e2352433

Had a tasting at 豆花妹撈米線 so while I was milling about at SSP station I took a quick look at the drinks at Hung Fook Tong!
This time I was lured again by their drinks.
The drinks that I tried before were quite nice such as the grapefruit and guava.
Anyway, this time I had the cucumber and aloe vera!

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Cucumber and aloe vera drink:

I was expecting the colour of this drink to be cloudy and transparent but weirdly they put milk into it.


I could understand why they added milk because the blended cucumber skin would look ugly in the drink.
Surprisingly the drink was really nice and soothing and the milk took away the grassy taste of the cucumber.
Regrettably I should have drank this after the tasting at 豆花妹撈米線 because it goes really well with the spices and exciting tastes of those noodles just like pairing soy milk with Shanghai/Sichuan dishes.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★





No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...