[Review 3263] Beef K-Roll @ K-Roll

02/04/2014
K-Roll 
上環文咸東街6號順發樓地下6A號舖
Shop 6A, G/F, Sen Fat Building, 6 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/beef-k-roll-e2355321


After my first visit to Wan Chai's K-Roll, I was craving for more.
This was my first visit to the Sheung Wan branch, the first branch in Hong Kong.
I was expecting the quality at this branch to be better because it was the original shop.
Tried the Beef K-Roll

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Beef K-Roll:




I was disappointed because each slice was not uniformly sliced and when I picked it up, the seaweed was not sliced properly which unwound the other ones making the beef fall out.
The beef didn't taste nice either because it was sweet.
If I had tried this branch first, it would have killed my expectations for K-Roll because the Wan Chai branch tastes so much better and the quality was better too.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Price: $50

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...