[Review 3563] It's soooo good! Another branch! @ 素食主意 Sooo Vegi

04/08/2014
素食主意 Sooo Vegi
北角蜆殼街4號宇宙商業大廈3號舖地下
Shop 3, G/F, Universal Commercial House, 4 Shell Street, North Point
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/its-soooo-good-another-branch-e2381950











The food at Sooo Vegi is healthy and affordable.

I am thrilled there is now a second branch on the corner of Merlin Road.
 2 讚好

It is decorated with its signature green theme.

The menu is pretty much the same but they have all day breakfasts and laksa.
 0 讚好



The best thing about this branch is the air conditioning and the comfortable environment which will make me return more often.
It's not that I don't like the other branch but the second hand smoke from people smoking nearby makes me sick.

Came here two days in a row, the first day I had the breakfast.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Soup:
The breakfast comes with coffee or Roselle tea but as I don't these drink these I got the Monkey head mushroom soup instead.
 0 讚好

Comparing it to the first time I tried it, the taste is much stronger with mushrooms and pulses.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Breakfast:


I got this because I was curious what vegetarian bacon would look like and because I like scrambled eggs.
The bacon was soft and the texture of the imitation fat was quite realistic because it was springy.
It was a nice breakfast as a whole, especially the scrambled eggs because they were slightly runny and tasty.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Pasta Bolognaise:
 8 讚好

I loved the bolognaise sauce because it had a rich tomato taste with lovely pieces of onions in it.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
The bill: $8X
Service: OK
Service charge: no
Yummy factor: good
Napkins provided: yes
Noise levels: None
Glass of water provided: self service
English Menu: not ye

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...