[Review 3608] My favourite mooncake 2014 @ 2/3 Dolci

24/08/2014
2/3 Dolci
中環皇后大道中38-48號萬年大廈1樓1號舖
Shop 1, 1/F, Manning House, 38-48 Queen's Road Central, Central
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/my-favourite-mooncake-e2386941


I was thrilled to receive a mooncake gift certificate for Dolci's mooncakes because I tried it before and it was delicious.

I redeemed it quickly because these mooncakes are just divine and it comes with my favourite Jasmine tea.
The box had a modern subtle moon festival theme with clouds, moon and a rabbit.

If you look carefully, you will find a rabbit looking at the moon with its colour matched to the tea packaging.
Normally when I have these mini custard mooncakes, a quarter would be enough because it is usually too sweet and buttery but these are so palatable that I have a whole one in one go and selfishly I did not share these with anyone because they are too good to share.
After microwaving it for 10 seconds, it becomes warm and fragrant, and the custard filling was dreamy unlike other brands!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...