[Review 3649] Chicken and potato curry @ 素食主意 Sooo Vegi

07/09/2014
素食主意 Sooo Vegi
北角蜆殼街4號宇宙商業大廈3號舖地下
Shop 3, G/F, Universal Commercial House, 4 Shell Street, North Point
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/chicken-and-potato-curry-e2390145

I was after the pasta with creamy sweetcorn and spinach sauce but it was sold out.
Everytime I go there it is always sold out, hopefully someone will review it because I am curious what it looks like.

I had the chicken curry instead.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Chicken and potato curry:
The curry was surprisingly good because it tasted like the normal curry with the usual curry spices, however I wished there was more sauce and I would like it a bit thicker.
The potatoes and carrots were tasty soaked in curry sauce and the vegetarian chicken texture was strikingly similar to real chicken.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
The bill: $4X


No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...