[Review 3728] 2/3 Dolci breakfast @ 2/3 Dolci

07/10/2014
2/3 Dolci
鰂魚涌糖廠街9-15號地下25D號舖
Shop 25D, G/F, 9-15 Tong Chong Street, Quarry Bay
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/2-3-dolci-breakfast-e2397408


I don't normally have breakfast but my colleague was in the area and told me there was a free muffin/bagel/toast/scone when you buy a drink at Dolci2/3 from now until 14th of October.
I decided to get two sets of breakfast for my afternoon tea so I requested for the tea not to be made and got the teabags to make the teas later.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Scone:


The scone was good because it was not too buttery and it was still moist after I heated it up.

After spreading jam on it, the taste was not so plain but it would be great if there was cream too.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Apple and cinnamon muffin:

It had chunky bits of apple but I found it a bit dense and sweet.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Earl Grey Tea :


The Earl grey tea here is always good and full of flavour.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Peony tea:


It was the first time I tried Peony tea and it was fragrant with a grassy aftertaste.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
The bill: $72











No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...