[Review 4285] Vegetarian Harvest @ 哈佛提素 Harvester

30/04/2015
哈佛提素 Harvester
上環干諾道西3號億利商業大廈地下A-B號舖
Shop A-B, G/F, Yardley Commercial Building, 3 Connaught Road West, Sheung Wan
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/vegetarian-harvest-e2445842


Vegetarian Harvest
2015-04-30  6051 瀏覽
Harvester in the UK is a steak house, in Hong Kong it is a vegetarian restaurant!

I have always wanted to try this place but the place deters me because it is really mysterious from the outside and you can’t see inside.
 0 讚好

I know you can go in and have a look but I don’t liking going into places and walking out again if the food is not right because it feels werid.

Before this visit, I prepared myself mentally that I was going here because all vegetarian places have a different vibe, which I can’t explain.

Inside it was silent but it felt intense. I love silence but this place was a bit different, again it feels like your being watched or perhaps the regulars see a fresh face so they like to check them out.

The food is collected from the heated trays and one of the signs is quite cute, remain silent when getting your food to prevent your saliva droplets contaminating food when you talk.
I didn't get much but it was quite expensive at $45 because you pay by weight.

The food was ok, my favourite was the bittermelon in black bean sauce, it was slightly bitter with a strong black bean taste.

They also have rice, congee and soup.

The soup was the best because it had a earthy mushroom taste.





No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...