[Review 4320] Smashed duck (Indonesian duck confit) @ Ayam Penyet Ria

13/05/2015
Ayam Penyet Ria (已結業) 查看
The restaurant is renamed as RIA Indonesian Restaurant
銅鑼灣渣甸坊48號采怡閣地下5號舖
Shop 5, G/F, The Grandeur, 48 Jardine’s Crescent, Causeway Bay
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/smashed-duck-indonesian-duck-confit-e2449543

Smashed duck (Indonesian duck confit)
2015-05-13  710 瀏覽
I was in Causeway Bay because I wanted to try I See I See but I had to have lunch first so I was just walking along to see if anything took my fancy.
Ended up here because I wanted something different and the smashed duck caught my attention because the name was interesting and it looked like duck confit.
 2 讚好








Went in and ordered it, the food came moderately fast.
They offer you gloves to eat the duck but I preferred using cutlery.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Smashed duck:

The duck and rice had this tasty crispy stuff sprinkled on top and there was a wedge of raw cabbage, cucumber slices and two pieces of tofu.
 1 讚好

There were two different pieces of tofu, one was an ordinary one and the other was a tofu patty.
 1 讚好

 2 讚好

I liked the tofu patty because its texture was mushy with an acidic taste.
As for the duck, it was nice but the meat was too dry otherwise I would have given this place top marks.
The dish costs $50 which is quite expensive for Indonesian food.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
The bill: $50

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...