[Review 4330] Creative dishes @ 富華餐廳 Fu Wah Cafe

17/05/2015
富華餐廳 Fu Wah Cafe
土瓜灣新碼頭街38號翔龍灣廣場地下27號舖
Shop 27, G/F, Grand Waterfront Plaza, 38 San Ma Tau Street, To Kwa Wan
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/creative-dishes-e2450930








Creative dishes
2015-05-17  238 瀏覽
I was on my way to visit the arts exhibition nearby so got the ferry from North point which landed me here.
There were not many eateries at Grand Waterfront Plaza.
I was supposed to dine at another place but the restaurant seemed weird so I walked out and then there was Tai Hing which is all over Hong Kong so I went here.

Initially I was going to order the noodles in ginger broth but it was sold out.
 0 讚好

The female staff annoyed me as well which is why this place gets an OK and not a  because she couldn't hear me so she was giving me the looks.

Anyway, I ended up having the braised e-fu noodles in red beancurd sauce with vegetables (213南乳粗mun齊伊麵)because I liked the creative combination.
When it came, I couldn't smell any red beancurd and the colour didn't have any hues of red or burgandy.
 2 讚好

Good red beancurd is meant to have a lovely aroma.
 1 讚好

As for the taste, it was really nice because each strand of noodle was flavoured by red beancurd but I would have liked it the noodle wasn't so soft.

On the next visit, I hope to try 738 fried red beancurd chicken.
 1 讚好

I was also impressed by the XO noodles because you can choose different noodles such as flat noodles, udon, egg noodles or vermicelli to go with a choice of chicken, duck, beef, char siu and even prawns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...