[Review 4471] The quiet side of Hong Kong @ CIRQLE

18/07/2015
CIRQLE
黃竹坑黃竹坑道64號Ovolo南岸4樓
4/F, Ovolo Southside, 64 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Wong Chuk Hang
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/the-quiet-side-of-hong-kong-e2469768


















The quiet side of Hong Kong
2015-07-18  8061 瀏覽
For a change, I went to Wong Chuk Hang for food and this place is quite quiet because the MTR does not go there.
 1 讚好

 1 讚好

Tried CIRQLE for brunch after seeing these crab claws.

It costs $448 per person and there was a nice salad bar, dessert selection, eggs selection and a BBQ counter outside.
 0 讚好

 1 讚好

 1 讚好

I had the freshly squeezed juice which was healthy and refreshing on a scorching day.
The cucumber was my favourite.
 3 讚好

 1 讚好

The food that I had:

For eggs they had a choice of eggs or quail eggs.

I ordered the quail omelette thinking that I would get a little omelette but it turned out to be a regular omelette that had a lot of quail eggs in it!!
 2 讚好

I wish I had the chance to see the chef crack them one by one!

The brunch was not over yet because you get to choose a dish from the menu so I had the octopus and the vegetarian pizza.



The dishes come with sides and I chose the Mac and Cheese and the Fries.


To be honest I was quite full at this point so I only took a bite of the pizza which was sweet and tasty topped with sweetcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...