[Review 4757] Pause for dessert @ Pausa

29/10/2015
Pausa
灣仔莊士敦道60號J Sense 地下3號舖(船街入口)
Shop 3, G/F., J Sense, 60 Johnston Road, Wan Chai
https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/pause-for-dessert-e2506654


PAUSA means Pause in Italian so that was exactly what I did. I paused here for dessert!!!!!
Previously, this used to be Beautifood but sadly it packed up.
Anyway, it is now an Italian joint selling pizzas, foccacias and pastas as well Italian gelato.
Tried the gelato cup and the blueberries stole the show because they were huge!
I wonder if there were bigger ones in the kitchen!!
The dessert cup was really good, I got a mix of strawberry gelato and vanilla.
I liked the vanilla the most because it was smooth and creamy.
They change the flavours now and then so I look forward to trying other flavours.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review 7821] Kaya toast @ 一粥麵 Super Super Congee & Noodle

19/12/2020 一粥麵  Super Super Congee & Noodle 樂富聯合道198號樂富廣場1樓1113-1114號舖 Shop 1113-1114, 1/F, Lok Fu Shopping Centre, 198 Junction Road, L...